Independent Business Owner (IBO) Application and Agreement
When you start as an Independent Business Owner (IBO) we’ll help get your ACN® business up and running with a personalised Online Shop and access to the IBO Back Office and support. You’ll also benefit from the following:
- Global business opportunity in 27 countries
- Increased compensation as you advance to earned positions
- Eligible to earn Fast Start Bonuses
What do I need to do to become an ACN IBO?
Becoming an ACN IBO and starting your ACN business is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Review the Terms and Conditions of the ACN IBO Application and Agreement, the Policies & Procedures, and the Compensation Plan. These documents govern your relationship with ACN, so make sure that you understand them.
- Complete the Online Application. To do so, you need to have the following information available:
- Your name and contact details.
- Your Sponsor’s Business ID.
- Details of the payment method that you plan to use to pay for your Enrolment Fee. Follow the link at the bottom of this page for available payments methods in your country.
- Your bank details (so that we can pay you).
- We may need country-specific information, such as your national ID number, VAT or trade registry number, or and business paperwork (if you are joining ACN using a company).
- Read and accept the acknowledgment and authorization tick boxes.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Are there other requirements to become an ACN IBO?
If you are signing up as an individual, you must be a citizen or legal resident of Ireland and have permission to work. If you are signing up as a business, you must provide ACN the business paperwork that is required for your country. See the Policies & Procedures for details.
When can I start my ACN business?
You can start your ACN business as soon as you receive your Business ID – even if approval of your Application is still pending. Your distributorship is effective when you receive a confirmation email from ACN. It normally takes less than 24 hours for us to approve an Application unless we need additional information from you (such as a copy of your ID or business paperwork). Your confirmation email will contain copies of the Application and Terms and Conditions, the Policies & Procedures, and the Compensation Plan. You should save these documents for your records.
What does ACN do with my personal data?
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement, without giving us a reason, for 14 days after it is concluded. This is called the “Withdrawal Period”. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision in writing before the Withdrawal Period expires by contacting ACN IBO Services by post or email. You may use the Model Withdrawal Form sent with your confirmation email to advise us of your decision to withdraw, but You are not required to do so. If you withdraw, ACN will reimburse any payment received from You within 14 days from the date on which You inform us of your decision. ACN will reimburse You using the same means of payment that You used to pay us, unless you and we agree otherwise. See the Terms and Conditions for more information.